Sunday 6 March 2016

What TV Show Should I Watch Next: Round One

Well here we are another March another time for March Madness TV Show style...  I've listed the shows below that I've already watched all the way through recently and the ones in bold are ongoing.

My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Pushing Daisies
Reaper
Megaman: NT Warrior
Comic Book Men
The Big Bang Theory
Veronica Mars
Gotham
8 Simple Rules
The Killing
2 Broke Girls
The Muppets
What I Like About You
Supernatural
Pokemon
Digimon
Whose Line Is It Anyways?
Daredevil
A.K.A. Jessica Jones
Silicon Valley

Since last year we had a whopping 32 shows (5 Sunday's in 2015) to narrow it down to 16 I eliminated the shows I started watching, last year's winner Supernatural and Whose Line Is It Anyway?, as well as the animated shows since I have enough of those ongoing already. I automatically put every show that made it to the 2nd round last year and just picked out my favourites that were eliminated in the first round. So here is the bracket:


Some interesting battles include a re-match from last year's first round match that saw New Girl upset The Flash and The League versus The Fringe which highlights 2 shows that can never seem to make it too far despite being in the poll both years.

My prediction: Breaking Bad has made it to the final 4 in both years, both times losing to eventual winners 2 Broke Girls (2014 Semis) and Supernatural (2015 Finals) so something's gotta give soon. But it's in a stacked bracket as it'll have to get through both Arrow (who it beat in the semis last year) and The Walking Dead which has consistently underachieved in this poll. I'm betting it ends up in the finals though. Who it ends up against, the favourite has to be New Girl as it has been bounced in the semis both years (2014 to Arrow, 2015 to Supernatural). The toughest match up may be the first round against The Flash who it beat last year but since then has gotten a bigger following, in any event I expect the winner of that first round match to make it to the finals with Dexter being the only real dark horse but the further we get from it's conclusion the more unlikely it is to be a serious threat.

Round 1-1

Suits
Chuck
Do Quizzes


Round 1-2

Breaking In
Arrow
Quiz Maker


Round 1-3

The Walking Dead
Misfits
Poll Maker


Round 1-4

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Breaking Bad
Poll Maker


Round 1-5

The League
Fringe
Quiz Maker


Round 1-6

White Collar
Bates Motel
quizzes


Round 1-7

New Girl
The Flash
Quiz Maker


Round 1-8

Community
Dexter
Do Quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment