Saturday 6 March 2021

Special: What TV Show Should I Watch Next? Round 1

It's March which means it's March Madness but I don't watch College Basketball so we'll continue our tradition. It's time for another year of What TV show should I watch next? A March-madness style bracket where every Sunday in March a poll goes up pitting shows head to head in combat until one show remains standing at the end which will then go into my watchlist, it's to be noted I'm notoriously slow at watching shows. For those of you keeping track at home here are the past winners with where I am with them: 2014 - 2 Broke Girls (Finished); 2015 - Supernatural (Season 11); 2016 - The Flash (Current); 2017 - Arrow (Finished); 2018 - Breaking Bad (Season 4); 2019 - Chuck (Season 3); 2020 - Suits (Finished).



Round 1-1
The League
Community
Round 1-2
Fringe
The Boys
Round 1-3
Harley Quinn
New Girl
Round 1-4
Lucifer
Watchmen
Round 1-5
Breaking In
Hannibal
Round 1-6
Legends Of Tomorrow
The Walking Dead
Round 1-7
Supergirl
Gravity Falls
Round 1-8
Big Hero 6
White Collar

No comments:

Post a Comment