Sunday 22 December 2019

Special: Christmas CD 2019

What's up everyone, it's almost Christmas so you know I got some jams for you to check out. Last year was the first year in a decade I didn't do a new Christmas CD because I decided to instead focus on a Greatest Hits compilation chosen by me and my fiancee Tawnya (you can find that HERE). For the previous 10 volumes click HERE now let's get on to Volume 11 but first the obligatory I own nothing.

What's A Partridge? What's A Peartree? Volume 11:

1. Aly & AJ - Greatest Time Of Year
2. Goldfinger - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. Echosmith - Baby Don't Leave Me (All Alone At Christmas)
4. Panic! At The Disco - Feels Like Christmas
5. Butch Walker - Frosty The Snowman
6. I Don't Know How But They Found Me - Merry Christmas Everybody
7. Set It Off - This Christmas (I'll Burn It To The Ground)
8. Creeper - Fairytale Of New York
9. Plain White T's - Do You Hear What I Hear
10. Patent Pending - A Better New Year
11. Fight Fair - Going Nowhere
12. Relient K - O Holy Night
13. Bowling For Soup - Miss You Most On Christmas
14. Taylor Swift - Christmas Must Be Something More
15. Carousel Kings - We Wish You A Merry Christmas/Auld Lang Syne
16. The Rocket Summer - Elf Creep
17. The Summer Set - This Christmas
18. Broadside - Wish List
19. MxPx Ft. Emily Whitehurst & Pierre Bouvier - December
20. Reel Big Fish - Whatever U Celebrate

LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment