Sunday 5 March 2017

Special: What TV Show Should I Watch Next: Round One

Well here we are another March another time for March Madness TV Show style...  I've listed the shows below that I've watched in the last few years.

Cancelled shows that I've watched all the way through:
My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Pushing Daisies
Reaper
Megaman: NT Warrior
Veronica Mars
8 Simple Rules
The Killing
The Muppets
What I Like About You
Digimon
Parks And Recreation
Radio Free Roscoe

Ongoing shows I'm caught up with:
Comic Book Men
Gotham
2 Broke Girls
Daredevil
A.K.A. Jessica Jones
Silicon Valley
Luke Cage
Riverdale
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Flash
A Series Of Unfortunate Events

In Progress:
The Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
Pokemon
Whose Line Is It Anyways?
Teen Titans Go!

Now a little bit of background. This years bracket contains 16 shows, I took the 14 shows that lost last year (minus Brooklyn Nine-Nine which I ended up watching as well as The Flash) and added in 2 newbies in some DC TV shows (iZombie and Lucifer). Here's how the bracket shakes out:





















Round 1-1

Chuck
Misfits
QuizMaker

Round 1-2

White Collar
Suits
Poll Maker


Round 1-3

Community
The League
Poll Maker


Round 1-4

The Walking Dead
iZombie
surveymaker


Round 1-5

Arrow
New Girl
Quotes To Know


Round 1-6

Breaking Bad
Dexter
QuizMaker


Round 1-7

Lucifer
Bates Motel
Poll Maker


Round 1-8

Fringe
Breaking In
link

No comments:

Post a Comment