Sunday 8 March 2015

Special: What TV Show Should I Watch Next - Round 2

I'm sitting here in bed 8 Simple Rules wondering what TV Show I could watch next... Then it dawned on me, I'll let you guys (and girls) pick what show I watch next. And look at what we have, round 2 is under way after an exciting first round that seen juggernauts The Flash, House Of Cards, Misifts and Community be eliminated. The biggest winner was Whose Line Is It Anyway? who demolished Constantine as the cigarette smoking Brit failed to register even a single vote. Let's see who else made it through to round 2.



Round 2-1

The League
Log Horizon
Poll Maker


Round 2-2

Breaking Bad
Medabots
Poll Maker


Round 2-3

Arrow
Dexter
Poll Maker


Round 2-4

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Suits
Poll Maker


Round 2-5

Fringe
The Walking Dead
Poll Maker


Round 2-6

Chuck
Supernatural
Poll Maker


Round 2-7

Teen Titans
The Batman
free polls

Round 2-8

Breaking In
New Girl
online polls

No comments:

Post a Comment