Saturday 29 March 2014

Special: What TV Show should I watch next? FINALS!

Well here we are at the finals finally. I am sorry for the one week layover but last weekend was intense for me. But it's here now so let's get the finals started... But first we need to know who's in the finals! Arrow annihilated New Girl... Like not even close... It was brutal. But on the flip side 2 Broke Girls beat Breaking Bad by a single vote... Some Breaking Bad-er out there is kicking him/her self for not voting right about now. But alas we must move on. So who do you wanna see win? Do you wanna watch Ollie shoot his way to top or are you going for the underdogs Sam and Max? Voting opens NOW!





What TV Show should I watch next?
Arrow
2 Broke Girls
Poll Maker

Check back next Sunday to see who the winner is as well as my review of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment